Welcome to the School of Economics
Part of the UK Nottingham School of Economics, a top ranked economics department, we provide students with a rigorous training in economics and econometrics. Studying the same programmes and modules as in the Nottingham campus (with opportunities for international exchanges), our students receive a high quality degree in the best traditions of British higher education but in the dynamic setting of modern China.
Read the full message from the Head of School
The School of Economics at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) is an integral part of the School in the UK. Our teaching follows the same flexible, modular structure as in the UK. Our programme BSc (Hons) International Economics and Trade has been awarded Zhejiang Provincial 13th Five-Year Plan Undergraduate Distinction Course (浙江省“十三五”特色本科专业) and Municipal Branding Award for Key Excellence Programme of Ningbo Higher Education Institutions (第五批宁波市高校重点建设学科品牌专业). Our postgraduate students have the opportunity to conduct research under the supervision of internationally recognized scholars in economics.
As an economics student at UNNC:
- you study at a branch of one of the UK's most prestigious economics schools
- your degree programme is identical to the same course offered at the School in the UK
- you have the opportunity to spend some of your degree programme at our campuses in the UK and Malaysia
- you are among a group of students who include the brightest from China and the world
- you have excellent career prospects