The University of Nottingham's School of Economics is renowned for excellence in teaching and research across all areas of the discipline and for being at the cutting edge of contemporary economic thinking and analysis. It attained high rankings across league tables.
The School of Economics at The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC), having an even higher research impact, is an integral part of the School in the UK. Teaching follows the same flexible, modular structure as in the UK. Our programme BSc International Economics and Trade has been awarded Zhejiang Provincial 13th Five-Year Plan Undergraduate Distinction Course (浙江省“十三五”特色本科专业). Our postgraduate students have the opportunity to conduct research under the supervision of internationally recognized scholars in economics.
As an economics student at UNNC:
- you study at a branch of one of the UK's most prestigious economics schools
- your degree programme is identical to the same course offered at the School in the UK
- you have the opportunity to spend some of your degree programme at our campuses in the UK and Malaysia
- you are among a group of students who include the brightest from China and the world
- you have excellent career prospects