Study with us
An economics graduate from UNNC is highly sought after in the job market and is well-placed to progress to graduate study.
- 88% of our undergraduates enter Masters courses, mainly overseas.
- 71% of our undergraduates go to world top 100 universities, including Chicago, Oxford, LSE etc.
Our undergraduate programmes combine all of the core analytical and quantitative techniques required by modern economics graduates. By the time you graduate you will:
- be familiar with advanced maths and econometrics, and key techniques that economists use in practice;
- have essential skills in core disciplines of economics, such as microeconomics, macroeconomics and international trade;
- have a sophisticated understanding of all the major sub-disciplines of economics, from financial and monetary economics to development, public and labour economics.
We offer the following two programmes:
BSc International Economics and Trade