"Unleash your potential for international business"
Dr Lei Li
PhD, University of Texas at Dallas, USA / Associate Professor of International Business
Prior to joining University of Nottingham Ningbo China, he was a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His fellowship was funded by the competitive Hong Kong Polytechnic University Postdoctoral Fellowships Scheme. Alain is also a visiting fellow at Greenwich University (U.K.) and SIRC Research Associate at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
In addition, he has offered executive education on information systems, e-commerce and big data for Malaysia National Research Center, Chinese government officials and banker, and other organizations. Alain is the recipient of the 2012. Ten Outstanding Young Malaysian Award (conferred by Junior Chambers International).
This module is intended to enhance your understanding of business strategy and implementation in the international context. There is an opportunity for you to think and practice as corporate strategists in face of international expansion. Specifically, you will learn to use both strategic analysis and strategic thinking to develop and implement firm strategies with the aim of achieving firm sustainable superior performance in the international arena.
Who should attend
- Senior Managers of multicultural enterprises
- International trade and investment professionals
- Responsible persons who intend to develop overseas businesses
How You Will Benefit
- Understand key concepts and frameworks regarding business strategy in general and international strategy inparticular
- Develop capabilities of formulating and implementing international business strategies
- Understand and apply frameworks regarding knowledge and innovation management in the international arena
- Understand the role of sustainability and stakeholder management in international expansion
- Make and adapt management decisions in a simulated global environment
- Strategy, competitive advantage and internationalization
- Managing international operations through computer simulation
- Innovation and knowledge management inthe transnational context
- Sustainability and stakeholder managementof multinational firms
Room 361, Trent Building, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, 199 Taikang East Road Ningbo, 315100 Tel: +86 (0)574 8818 0000-8812 Email: ExecEd@nottingham.edu.cn