"Our customized Executive Programme that are designed to enhance your leadership skills, build your foundation in general management, and strengthen your global competence. We will empower you with new perspectives and new way of thinking that will enable you to take your career and company to new heights." — Professor Martin J. Liu
Nottingham University Business School China (NUBS China) focuses on company-specific programmes as we feel this provides the best value for firms. A single person can’t change a firm, but with company-specific programmes we can design exactly what the firm needs and make impact. Our company-specific programmes are designed to meet the specific needs of individual firms. We blend theory and practice to help you gain knowledge and skills to immediately and practically implement insights in your organisation to achieve market impact. The majority of our Executive Education programmes are taking place at our campus, and this unique living-and-learning creates an ideal context to step away from the usual routine and spend focused time learning from the faculty and fellow participants.
- Very international environment with more than 400 academics in 3 faculties from over 48 countries and regions.
- Study “abroad” at home - global footprint (China, UK, and Malaysia) and worldwide partners.
- World-class trainings that utilize global best business practices adapted to the local business environment in China.
- Highly innovative - active learning techniques: case studies, role plays, business simulations, team work & company visits, etc.
- Focus on developing entrepreneurial creative leaders.
- Emphasize new research-based skills quickly applicable at work.
- Interactive learning techniques.
- Highlight participant’s interaction with high quality academic staff and management practioners.
- Focus not only on teaching content well, but also on ensuring that taught content is implemented in the company.
- Idea Improvement Projects: discussing the company’s practices in class and comparing those to other companies’ best practices; having multiple people from one company in the program to make change easier.
- Research with practical implications; Expose participants to the latest management thinking and technology of relevance for China and the world.
- Aimed not just to teach some content or being entertaining, but to have a big impact on client organisations.
Room 361, Trent Building, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, 199 Taikang East Road Ningbo, 315100 Tel: +86 (0)574 8818 0000-8812 Email: ExecEd@nottingham.edu.cn