How to apply

Take your first step into a world where the extraordinary happens everyday. Find out how to apply to study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC).

Undergraduate applications

We accept academic qualifications from schools, colleges and universities around the world.

To apply for a full-time degree course, students from overseas countries and Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan (HMT) should submit your applications to us with all required documents included. Please also check the country specific qualification requirements.

In general, mainland Chinese students should apply through the Gaokao scheme. If you are from Zhejiang Province, the Tri-Unity programme may apply.


Postgraduate applications

How to apply for a postgraduate course depends on whether you would like to study a taught or research course.

If you apply for a postgraduate research programme, a detailed research proposal would usually be required as part of the application process.