Enhancing teaching and learning through technology
The Learning Technologies team supports staff and students in effective and innovative approaches to the use of digital technologies and resources for teaching, learning, assessment and research. Our approach to digital learning and the use of innovative and emerging technologies ensures that our students have a high quality learning experience. We are committed to promoting best practice and delivering innovative digital education that reflects the quality and breadth of our institution's academic expertise.
We provide guidance, training and support on a range of educational tools and pedagogical approaches to facilitate online assessment, online/hybrid teaching, student engagement and collaboration, and the development of engaging teaching materials. We disseminate best practice through staff development, dedicated community of practice events and digital literacy training for students.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:
- learning management system
- online and hybrid teaching
- lecture capture and video recording
- interactive presentation, quiz and polling tools
- learning interventions and instructional design
- online assessment and marking
- media and peer review assessments
- classroom technology solutions
- active learning spaces
- student digital literacy
Contact us at email@example.com with any queries you may have.