计算机科学系 / 理工学院
University of Nottingham Ningbo China
199 Taikang East Road, Ningbo, 315100, China
+86 574 8818 0000(ext 6603)
PhD in Computer Science
MSc in Computer Science and Entrepreneurship
BSc (Hons) Computer Science
Qian Zhang completed her BSc in Computer Science from the Hong Kong Baptist University in 2009. Following this she obtained an MSc (distinction) in Computer Science and Entrepreneurship at the University of Nottingham (UK) in the year 2010. Later in the next year, she started her PhD in the field of computer vision and image discovery within the Intelligent Modelling and Analysis Research Group (IMA) at the University of Nottingham, UK. She obtained her PhD in the year 2015 and joins the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) in 2016 as an assistant professor.
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Qian_Zhang106
My main research area is computer vision, and I focus on the topic of partial-duplicate large-scale image discovery. Corresponding contributions include areas of large-scale duplicate image detection, content-based image retrieval, image spatial verification, pattern recognition and large-scale image clustering, as well as knowledge discovery in large image collections.
- Qian Zhang and Guoping Qiu. Geometric Consistent Tree Partitioning min-Hash for Largescale Partial Duplicate Image Discovery. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Big Data (BigMM), 2015, 1-8, oral presentation.
- Qian Zhang and Guoping Qiu. Bundling Centre for Landmark Image Discovery. In ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), 2015, 1-8, oral presentation.
- Qian Zhang, Hao Fu and Guoping Qiu. Tree Partition Voting Min-Hash for Partial Duplicate Image Discovery. In IEEE International conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), 2013, 1-6, oral presentation.
- Orod Razeghi, Qian Zhang, Guoping Qiu. Interactive skin condition recognition. In IEEE International conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), 1-6, 2013
- Hao Fu, Qian Zhang, and Guoping Qiu. Random Forest for Image Annotation. In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2012, 86-99