Our scholarships offered to exchange students include:
University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) Mobility Scholarships
This scholarship will be awarded to exchange and study abroad students (not including Nottingham UK and Malaysia campuses). We are happy to announce RMB 500,000 scholarship to all incoming students. Winners will be selected by their academic performance at home university and the success ratio will be around 50% of total nomination you send to us. The winners will be awarded a one-off payment of RMB 6,000 each.
- Candidates must be from outside of mainland China (including Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan) and hold a valid passport or ID from that country or region.
- Candidates must be full-time applicants who apply for UNNC international mobility programme.
- Candidates should demonstrate high levels of academic performance.
- Candidates should be nominated by their home institutions/agent. This scholarship will be paid into students account one month after registration day each semester. All candidates will be issued a scholarship certificate.
Any enquiry regarding application, please email the Global Engagement Office:
email@example.com or call: +86 88180000-8005
Ningbo International Student Government Scholarships for Exchange Students
There are approximately 5% of exchange students could get the places. The winner will be awarded a one-off payment of RMB 3,000 per semester.
• Candidates must be a foreign citizen and hold a foreign passport (except HK, Macaw & Taiwan).
• Candidates must be full-time applicants who apply for the UNNC international exchange programme
• Candidates should demonstrate high levels of academic performance.
Students who would like to apply for this scholarship will need to prepare the following documents and submit to the UNNC Global Engagement Office together with their exchange programme application form:
- Application form
- Personal statement (500 words)
- Most recent transcript
Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and students will be nominated within one month after registration day each semester. This scholarship will be paid into students' account after nomination. All candidates will be issued a scholarship certificate.
Application deadline: 30 July for autumn semester/full year students, 30 December for spring semester students
Please click here to download the application form.
Any enquiry regarding application, please email the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 88180000-8005
Both government scholarship and UNNC exchange scholarship students will be asked to submit a short report before they leave UNNC and will be required to attend University events promoting the value of scholarships.