Department of Campus Life provides student insurance services to current students every year through insurance brochures and on-campus counseling. Currently, Department of Campus Life offers Medical Insurance services for urban and rural residents, Student Accident Insurance, and Comprehensive Medical and Accident Insurance.


Medical Insurance

Medical insurance is available to full-time undergraduate students and full-time graduate students (including doctoral students). There is no restriction on household registration or nationality for all types of students, but not including students who are enrolled in employment. Students are required to pay for their own medical insurance and are eligible for general outpatient, inpatient and outpatient medical insurance for specified diseases.


Student Accident Insurance/Comprehensive Medical and Accident Insurance

Department of Campus Life purchases Student Accident Insurance and Comprehensive Medical and Accident Insurance for eligible students enrolled in the university.

Contact Us