How to apply
Downloading an application form
If you would like to make an application, please download an application form from one of the formats listed below. If you would prefer to receive a hard copy form, or you are having difficulties opening the electronic versions, please contact the Recruitment and Admissions Office (Tel: +86 574 8818 0112/0262/0330, Fax: + 86 574 8822 2483, or email:email@example.com) who will be able to assist you.
What else should my application include?
Your application should also include the following materials:
- One recommendation letter on headed paper, signed and/or stamped
- Transcript of school exam results/degree results (results so far, or completed)
- English language test score report if already received (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL)
- Personal Statement
- A photocopy of the main pages from your passport
Please note that applications can be made pending final results or during your final year of school/university education. Conditional offers will be made where appropriate and students will normally have until 15 July to provide their results.*
Once you are ready to submit your completed application form and supporting documentation, please either email this to International_admissions@nottingham.edu.cn or post this to:
Admissions and Career Development Office (International)
Trent Building 226, The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
199 Taikang East Road
t: 86 (0) 574 8818 0000-8921
Late applications will be considered subject to places available. If you would like to check in advance, please feel free to email us at International_admissions@nottingham.edu.cn
- IELTS/TOEFL scores and/or degree/diploma certificates should be received by the Admissions Centre before 15 July. An extended deadline may be possible upon request.
*What if my results are released after 15 July?
The University will make exceptions for students studying qualifications where results are officially released after 15 July. These include the HKDSE, GCSE's, A-level results and others. If your results are released after 15 July, please email us at International_admissions@nottingham.edu.cn to inform us.