1. Darkwa J., Zhou T., (2011), Enhanced laminated composite phase change material for energy storage, Energy Conversion and Management Vol. 52, pp. 810–815.
2. Darkwa J., Kokogiannakis. G., Magadzire C. L., Yuan K., Theoretical and practical evaluation of an Earth-tube (E-tube) ventilation system; Energy and Buildings, (2011) 43 (2-3), p.728-736
3. Lu, J. and Price, A. D. F., (2011), Dealing with Complexity through More Robust Approaches to the Evidence-Based Design of Healthcare Facilities. The Health Environments Research and Design Journal (HERD), Vol. 4, No.4, 3 – 7.
4. Chow DHC, Darkwa J., (2011) Climate Change and the Development of Low-Carbon Buildings in the Yangtze River Delta, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (New Series), Vol. 18, Sup. 2. Pp. 21- 27.
5. Tham Y., Muneer, T., Levermore, GJ., Chow DHC., (2011), An Examination of UKCIP02 and CP09 data sets for the UK Climate Related to Their Use in Building Design, Building Servi. Eng. Res. Technol., Volume 32, 3. pp. 207-228. DOI: 10.1177/0143624410389396
6. Kuhn T, Herkel S, Frontini F, Strachan P, Kokogiannakis G. (2011). “Solar Control: A general method for modelling of solar gains through complex facades in building simulation programs, Energy and Buildings, Volume 43 (1), pp. 19-27.
7. Kokogiannakis G, Tietje A, Darkwa J. (2011). “The role of green roofs on reducing heating and cooling loads: a database across Chinese climates, Procedia Environmental Sciences, Volume 11, pp. 604-610.
8. Hignett, S. M. and Lu, J. 2010. Space to Care and Treat Safely in Acute Hospitals: Recommendations from 1866 - 2008, Applied Ergonomics, Vol.41, 666 – 673.
9. Hignett, S. M., Lu, J., Fray, M. 2010. Two Case Studies Using Mock-Ups for Planning Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care Facilities, Journal of Healthcare Engineering, Vol. 1, 399 – 414.
10. Chow DHC, Levermore G., (2010), The Effects of Future Climate Change on Heating and Cooling Demands in Office Buildings in the UK, Building Servi. Eng. Res. Technol., Volume 31,4, pp. 307-323. DOI: 10.1177/0143624410371284
11. Raman, S., (2010) Designing a Liveable Compact City: physical forms of city and social life in urban neighbourhoods, Built Environment, 36 (1): 63-80
12. Zhanyong Li, Weiguang Su, Zhonghua Wu, (2010), Investigation of Flow Behaviors and Bubble Characteristics of a PulseFluidized Bed via CFD Modeling, Drying Technology, 28: 78–93
13. Ruifang Wang, Zhanyong Li, Weiguang Su, (2010), Comparison of Microwave Drying of Soybean in Static and Rotary Conditions. International Journal of Food Engineering Volume 6, Issue 2, ISSN (Online) 1556-3758, DOI: 10.2202/1556-3758.1836,
14. Goldsmith K., (2010), The Awkwardness of Object Identity, Celsius Online Journal, Issue 2.
15. Darkwa J, (2009), Mathematical evaluation of a buried phase change concrete cooling system for buildings, Applied Energy Journal Vol. 86, pp. 706-711
16. Darkwa J; (2009), Development of a composite laminated phase change material (PCM) for energy storage in buildings, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), doi: 10.1109/SUPERGEN.2009.5348065, pp 1-5.
17. Dempsey, N. and Raman, S., (2009), UK-India collaborative research network examines sustainable urban form in India’s rapidly growing cities, Urban Design and Planning, 162(2): 49-51.
18. Lu, J. and Hignett, S. M. 2009. Using Task Analysis in Healthcare Design to Improve Clinical Efficiency, The Health Environments Research and Design Journal (HERD), Vol. 2, No.2, 60 – 69.
19. Hu Y., Su W., Li Z,, Ye J., (2009), Numerical Simulation of Pulsed Fluidized Beds, Chemical Engineering & Machinery, 36(3):256-271, (in Chinese)
20. Hignett, S. M. and Lu, J., 2008. An investigation of the Use of Health Building Notes by UK Healthcare Building Designers, Applied Ergonomics. Vol. 40, Issue 4, 608-616.
21. Goldsmith K., (2009), Connecting Western and Middle Eastern Cultures: The First International Workshop for the Visual Arts, Minia University, Celsius Online Journal, Issue 1.
22. Goldsmith K., (2009), Connecting Western and Middle Eastern Cultures ,The Journal of Australian Ceramics, Issue 48/2
23. Darkwa, J., (2008), Quasi-Isotropic Laminated Phase Change Material System, Applied Energy, Vol. 84, pp 599-607.
24. Darkwa J; (2008), Energy Fact Sheets 2006-2008 for Sweden, Research Journal of Royal institute of Chartered Surveyors, pp. 1-16.
25. Darkwa J., (2008), Energy Fact Sheets 2006-2008 for Norway, Research Journal of Royal institute of Chartered Surveyors, pp. 1-16.
26. Darkwa J., (2008), Energy Fact Sheets 2006-2008 for Denmark, Research Journal of Royal institute of Chartered Surveyors, pp. 1-22.
27. Ianakiev, A; Darkwa J., (2008), Fast algorithm for modelling fluid flow in rotomoulding processes; International Journal of Plastics Technology, Volume 10, pp.57-62
28. Kokogiannakis G, Clarke J, Strachan P. (2008)，Comparison of the Simplified Methods of the ISO 13790 Standard and Detailed Modelling Programs, Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Volume 1 (4), pp. 209-219.
29. Strachan P, Kokogiannakis G, Macdonald I. (2008)，History and Development of Validation with the ESP-r Simulation Program, Building and Environment, Volume 43 (4), pp. 601-609.
30. Hignett, S.M. and Lu, J., (2008), Need for new design guidance identified, Health Estate Journal, pp 35-37.