Library provides 3 audio and video editing studio outfitted with media workstation, headsets and microphones. All the PC systems in these rooms have both basic and professional editing software, Adobe Suite and tools for students and staff to record and edit for teaching and learning purposes.
Book the Editing Studio
What you can do in the studio?
The Editing Studio can be used as:
1. Video & animation editing, audio recording & post-production, and image design (booking required)
2. LRLR staff support for basic media producing training (booking required)
How to book the studio?
1. All UNNC staff and students are welcome to book Media Editing Room via booking system to provide general information and needs for the activity.
2. A confirmation or decline to booking request will be sent to the applicant in a timely manner.
3. Self-service media editing is available in Library’s opening hours.
4. For media producing support, a booking request shall be submitted 3 working days in advance. And the support will be available from 9:00-12:00 am and 1:30-5:00 pm after confirmation during the working days.
5. All general policies applying other bookable spaces in Library will apply to studio.