The International Doctoral Innovation Centre (IDIC) offers talented early career researchers a fully-funded four-year PhD programme either in the area of digital economy or energy technologies.
Successful candidates will spend their first year at The University of Nottingham’s campus in the United Kingdom (UK) and the final three years at The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC).
In the UK, they will take taught modules in order to gain skills across key areas, while in China they will complete their research and a three-month industry internship.
They will also benefit from:
- Conducting research at an internationally-renowned research university, with direct access to world-class research expertise and facilities
- An attractive financial package
- Training to equip students for careers in industry, from global companies to start-ups
- Regular seminars and meetings with industry representatives to develop contacts with future employers
- Supervision from academic experts in both the UK and China
- Career guidance support tailored to individual needs
Details on application criteria and process can be found at how to apply.