Study Local Programme
The impact of the global epidemic has brought many uncertainties to Chinese students studying abroad. Due to the epidemic, immigration restrictions and flight restrictions, many Chinese students are unable to study overseas as planned.
In light of this situation, the University of Nottingham Ningbo launched the “student local” program to help students solve their study problems. This program allows students to study and live at UNNC while retaining their roll in their chosen university abroad. Students who participate in this program can take courses together with UNNC students, join all sorts of student activities and use all the campus facilities such as the library and gym. At the end of their studies, UNNC will issue official transcripts for students' subsequent credit transfer in their home university.
This programme is open to students from overseas universities, students from partner universities please consult your home university for exchange quota.
- Students applying for this programme must be enrolled at an overseas university and have studied at their home university for at least one semester (including online study)
- Get approval from home university to accept credit transfer from UNNC
- Home university’s teaching language must be English
- Application Form
- Academic transcript from the home university
- A copy of identity card
- An official nomination or approval letter/email from the home university
- Applicants should send the application form and supporting documents to email@example.com
- After approval, applicants receive the official application account to select courses online
- After the courses are approved, applicants apply for accommodation and make payment
- Applicants receive offer
The application deadline is May 1, 2022
Tuition: RMB 50,000 for one semester, RMB 100,000 for one academic year
Admission students need to pay insurance and accommodation fees.
Accommodation will be open to students for application in mid May 2022 (Rooms are limited- first come, first served.)
September 2022 (Specific date will be announced according to the university calendar.)
Global Engagement Office
The University of Nottingham Ningbo has signed exchange agreements with more than 100 overseas universities. If Chinese students who are studying at a partner university are interested in this programme, please contact the International Office of your home university to inquire whether you can participate in this program as an exchange student.