About Summer Programmes
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China offers students the fantastic opportunity to experience living and studying in China over the summer vacation, through our range of summer school programmes.
These programmes range from one to three weeks so it doesn't involve any extended time away from your degree, family or friends. They are also a great way to study something you wouldn't normally have the chance to do, explore a new country and make new friends.
International Summer School
The two or three-week summer programmes will give you the chance to study a new subject while learning about a different culture first-hand. It will provide a wonderful introduction to China, one of the most fascinating, dynamic and beautiful country in Asia.
International High School Summer Programme
A summer programme designed for international high school students to experience British style teaching at UNNC and learn about subjects you might be interested in studying at university.
The programme will give you an introduction to a range of courses we offer and a taste of student life in Ningbo.
For this year's summer programme, please click here to download the leaflet.
How to Apply
You need to download and complete the application form. Please register your interest in the International Summer Schools as soon as possible as places are limited.
Application Form (International Summer School)
Application Form (International High School Summer Programme)
Pay by TT transfer to following bank account:
- Bank Name: Bank of China Ningbo Branch
- Bank Address: 139 Yao Hang Street Ningbo China
- Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ92A
- Bank Account Number: 376658330575
- Bank Account Name: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Any foreign currency will automatically be transferred into RMB and the exchange rate and any bank charges will automatically base on the bank system on the time your money arrives.
- Please indicate your full name on the remarks of the remittance for our identification. Scan and email your voucher/remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended to transfer money in Bank of China at your country.
Once students are formally accepted for the International Summer School, the Summer School team will issue an invitation letter for each student. It is advised that student apply for X2 visa to China. Detail information on how to apply for X2 visa please consult your local Chinese embassy.
For Any Enquiry, Please Contact
Ms Freya Song
Global Engagement Office
Tel: +86 (0)574 8822 2272