- Italy and China: new chapter of economic ties
- Language: English
- President Xi's visit of Italy and other two European countries
- Opportunities in Italy and China bilateral trade and investment
- Italy’s involvement of Chinese Belt and Road Initiative
- EU, China, and US trade challenges
Speaker: Michele Geraci
Michele Geraci is Undersecretary of State at the Italian Ministry of Economic Development Department. He is a former Investment Banker and Electronic Engineer and an expert on Chinese economy. He was Assistant Professor in Finance and later Professor of Practice in Finance at Nottingham University Business School China (NUBS China). He was also the Head of China at the Global Policy Institute. He is currently on leave from NUBS China.
He lived in China from 2008 to 2018. His research work is aimed at governments, corporations and investors, offering non-academic, practical-oriented policy recommendations and investment advice. Topics of interest include monetary policy, income disparity, migration, urbanization and European crisis, international trade, M&A.