We Know What You Did.. Last Spring Festival!
Well, okay we don’t.. but this year we intend to know!
We are inviting all foreign UNNC students to send in short videos of the exciting things that they get up to during the 2017 Spring Festival holiday in China. Whether it’s ping-pong in Pudong, Majiang in Hong Kong or Hotpot in Hangzhou, we want to see the video evidence!
Please send in your videos (max. duration 1 minute) to this address via “Wetransfer”: email@example.com
We’ll edit a selection of the most exciting or interesting student experiences and publish them online as well as display them on the large digital screens around campus! All featured videos earn Starbucks coupons for their creators!
So enjoy the holidays – and happy shooting!
See the terms and conditions below:
Spring Festival Video Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all entrants to UNNC Spring Festival Experience Video Competition (Competition). By contributing audio/visual content, imagery, information, and/or other materials to this Competition, entrants signify their agreement to the following terms and conditions. Only entries complying with contest rules, restrictions, terms, and conditions are eligible to win.
Rules and Restrictions
- Competition Dates: The Competition will begin on Wednesday January 18, 2017. All submissions are due no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, February 8th 2017 (Beijing Time).
- Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years or older and a UNNC student at the time of entry.
How to Participate:
3. Send in your videos (maximum video length 1 minute) to this address via “Wetransfer”: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Videos must be named and entrant information must include full student name and ID number. Incomplete, untrue, or misleading entry forms will be grounds for disqualification and removal of your video.
- Number of Entrants: Videos may feature an individual or a group, but for contact and other purposes, each video must specify only one entrant.
- Number of Submissions: Entrants may submit an unlimited number of videos, provided each video demonstrates a separate and original idea.
- Video Details: The video must be original and must not have been previously submitted or won another video contest.
- Length: Maximum video length is one minute. Videos longer than one minute will not be considered for the Competition or included in the judging rounds.
- Content: Videos containing profanity, nudity, violence, and/or racist or sexist remarks or sentiments are strictly prohibited and will be disqualified.
- The language of the video must be English.
- Judging Process: The videos will be judged by a panel of UNNC staff members. The decision of the judges are final and binding. The round of judging will be based entirely on the creativity, originality, and quality of the videos submitted.
- Notification: Winning entrants will be contacted after the conclusion of the judging cycle, beginning on Wednesday, February 15, 2017. The final winner will be notified and announced on Wednesday, February 15, 2017.