On Wednesday 30 April, The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) will hold an Internship Fair to introduce internship opportunities to our students in their summer vacation, as well as full-time positions for our graduates.
As the first Sino-foreign university in China, The University of Nottingham Ningbo China provides high-quality students with strong language skills, high creativity and broad horizons.
At the Internship Fair you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our students face-to-face
- Select and recruit our students to make a difference to your company
- Introduce your company and job positions with a 10 minute presentation to boost your brand image among students
- Network with other companies in the industry
Here at The University of Nottingham Ningbo China, we:
- Work to the same high-quality teaching and assessment standards as The University of Nottingham in the UK, with degree programmes taught entirely in English.
- Select students from the highest entry points of Gaokao, the Chinese national school examination.
- Recruit teaching staff from across the global to develop high levels of cultural understanding and awareness among our graduates.
- Offer specialism in Asia-Pacific studies, comparative cultural studies, sustainable development, global finance, international business, international communications, and European and Asian language studies.
- Have around 1,700 students graduate each year from UNNC with solid skills, creativity and a fresh perspective. Our graduates are enthusiastic and ready to adapt to your company's culture. Their ideas and skills can make a huge difference.
With degree programmes in Economics; Engineering; English; Finance, Accounting and Management; International Business; International Communications; International Studies; and Computer Science, we're confident that you'll find a student suitable for your company.
If your company would like to participate in the Internship Fair, please fill the application form in English and email it to us.