The Nottingham University Business School China is committed to delivering a truly excellent education. Our programmes are designed to equip you with the skills and lifelong learning habits necessary to achieve your full potential for a career in a challenging, globalised work environment. We emphasise the development of leadership qualities and aim to help you unlock your entrepreneurial flair so that you can thrive in all your business endeavours.
The school's main aims are:
- to provide superior taught business programmes, from undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses to executive education
- to undertake impactful research that has real value in the business world
In acknowledgement of its success in providing business education of the highest international standards, Nottingham University Business School has received many awards and accolades. Nottingham University Business School is one of an elite group of EQUIS-accredited business schools (European Quality Improvement System). Only 176 business schools in 42 countries have achieved EQUIS accreditation and Nottingham is the only one to be awarded accreditation for its business schools in three locations — its campuses in the UK, Malaysia and China.
Nottingham University Business School's vision is to shape the future of responsible business and management in an increasingly inter-connected world.
- Our mission is to utilise our unique global footprint to enable our faculty, partners and students to shape the future of business and management.
- Our mission is realised through co-producing ground-breaking and impactful research that informs innovative and responsible business and management, and through educating leaders, managers and citizens from across the world so they can realise their contribution to business, economy and society.
- Our distinct contribution is made possible through our unique international 'tri-campus' footprint that enables us to understand challenges that are both locally distinct and globally shared. We are attentive to our partners' and students' particular economic, cultural and political environments, and the inter-connected world of contemporary business.
- Our distinct contributions to the future of business and management are realised through our recognised areas of research and teaching excellence in ethical and responsible business, innovation and entrepreneurship, banking and risk, public and healthcare leadership, and international business.
International, Innovation, Interactive
We believe our approach to engaging you in the your studies is innovative, develops an international perspective of the business world and encourages you to be interactive in the classroom.