Mini open days are organised every month for prospective students, parents and education institutions from March to June this year. During a mini open day, you can join a demo class provided by different faculties. In addition, you will take an interactive tour of our campus, accompanied by student ambassadors. Varieties of activities are also provided for you to experience our campus life in depth.
Below is the plan for 2020-2021 Spring Semester:
- 20 March: Postgraduate Fair
- 10 April: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences & Global Village
- 9 May: Three Faculties and Center for English Language Education & Colour Run
- 13 June: Undergraduate Fair & Frisbee Experience
To book a place, please
- Fill in the online registration form
- Receive the confirmation by email or text
- Attend the mini open day
- Please arrive 15 mins in advance on the visiting day with your valid ID and Zhejiang/Ningbo Health Code
- For cancellation or any other question, please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org Sue.Liu@nottingham.edu.cn
- Address: The University of Nottingham Ningbo China, No. 199 East Taikang Road, Yinzhou District, Ningbo, China
Online registration form for the mini open day
- For pandemic prevention needs, this event is not open for those coming from medium/high-risk COVID-19 regions, please provide valid information when registering. Capacity is limited to 100 for each mini open day. Each family can register up to 3 attendees. Registration requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.