Notification of UNNC Re-opening and Students Return to Campus
Over the past few days, we have been working closely with several government organisations related to our reopening plans. This afternoon we hosted the Ningbo Education Bureau Inspection Team who undertook a final review of our campus and I am pleased to inform you we can now reopen. Our plan is for students to return in two groups:
- Group 1: The first group of students are to return to campus over the period 26 to 28 April to resume face-to-face teaching on 29 April; this group consists of:
- All year four students
- Postgraduate taught students
- Postgraduate research students
- Faculty of Science and Engineering year two to three students.
- Group 2: All other students are to return to campus between 2 and 3 May in preparation for face-to-face teaching on 4 May.
Our Global Engagement Office will contact all international and Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan students with information you need to know.
As I mentioned in my previous message to you, one of the requirements for UNNC to re-open is that we must be able to report on the daily health status of our students. We also need to collate your travel plans which you can provide using the WeChat mini programme. If you have any questions, please contact your Student Support Advisors.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our overriding priority. The recent inspections of our campus has confirmed that we are complying with all aspects of the health and safety procedures issued by the local authorities. Additional communications related to our epidemic prevention and control procedures will be distributed separately to all students explaining what is in place. If you have any enquiries, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
If you are unable to return to Campus in line with our reopening plans, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for absence from the campus.
Professor Nick Miles OBE
Provost and Pro-Vice Chancellor