Registering in the autumn, What you need to know…
Library opening time
Term time library opening hours begin at 8.30am-10.00pm (Sunday -Thursday) and 8.30am-9.00pm (Friday-Saturday).
Your University Card
Your card will be in the welcome pack. Please take care of your University Card, if you lose your card, please go to the Hub to request for a replacement.
- Use the NUsearch, to find printed and electronic materials. Check availability, reserve items and arrange collection from the library.
- Full details on accessing eResources are available on the eResources access methods page.
- Online reading lists with recommended texts for modules may be linked directly from Moodle and NUsearch.
- Click here for more details.
Your Vitural Learning Environment Moodle can provide anytime, anywhere access to module resources such as module handbook, lecture notes, online discussions and interactive learning materials for your taught modules.
Login to moodle.nottingham.ac.uk using your University username and password. If you get the message of "Invalid login, please try again", please email email@example.com.
Returning in the autumn? What you need to know…
Login to Moodle using your University username and password. If you get the message of "Invalid login, please try again", please change your UNNC email password immediately and try Moodle login with the new password. Once your UNNC email password is changed, your Moodle password should be synchronised immediately.
Your IT account
Graduating in this November? What you need to know…
Your library books
All library books should be returned by 15 September 2017.
Please check your user account on NUsearch and NUZL (Ningbo University Zone Library) account to ensure that you have returned everything and paid any library fines or debts before you leave.
Your IT account and files
After graduation, you will still be able to access your University email via web browser.
- Your University username and password will be valid for your web email
- You should transfer your Z: drive files to a computer outside the university
You are not able to access to Moodle after graduation, so please download all useful materials before your leave.