THE UNIVERSITY CLINIC IS MOVING
After several months of preparation, we are excited to announce that our new University Clinic is going to open in 1st June 2016!
The new University Clinic will provide primary healthcare services to all students and staff members, promote high standards of health and wellbeing, and offer an expanded range of services. The main services will include:
- emergency medical aid for all episodes of illness & injury
- medication administration
- medical referral
- other health/medical services as needed
The Clinic is conveniently located in the Student Services Building, Room SSB113
The new Clinic is open 24-hours through Monday to Sunday, and will be staffed with fully qualified medical professionals.
8:00am- 8:00pm: Reception open to make appointments
8:00am – 8:00pm: a doctor and an English speaking nurse on site daily
8:00pm – 8:00am: an English speaking nurse on site daily
24/7 emergency cover will be provided
For appointments: 8818-0120 (x8120) 24/7 or email UNNC.email@example.com Walk-ins are accepted but you may have to wait.
For emergencies: 8818-0120 (x8120) or 15168185997, 24/7
Appointments will be scheduled on the basis of availability and will be available from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily. Walk-in appointments will be available but you may have to wait. Emergency cover will be provided 24 hours a day.
You can make an appointment using the contact details shown below.
Call Campus Clinic at 88180120 (x8120) or
Email UNNC.firstname.lastname@example.org or
Stop by the reception desk in the Campus Clinic, open from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily
The new University Clinic will offer a wide range of services and information aimed at supporting the medical and health needs of the University’s staff and students:
- Primary care (general practice)
- Emergency assistance/Advance aid
- Chronic disease management
- Common medication administration & injection & transfusion
- Health and wellbeing consultation (physical exercise, diet/nutrition, healthy lifestyle guidance, etc.)
- Interpretation of medical reports
- Occupational Health consultation
- Health promotion & coaching
- Medical standby for big events
- Health club & organization support
Please click here for medical related FAQs