The Centre for Global Finance and the International Finance Research Centre at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China brings together academics from diverse disciplines from both UK and Ningbo. It focuses on research that explores the way in which the financial system mediates the economic and social transformation of China in the context of a global financial system.
- Deputy Director Xiuping Hua attended the meeting for 2014 work summary and 2015 future plans for the second-round collaboration between Ningbo government and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (27 November)
- Professor Yongmin Zhang was invited to attend NYU Shanghai Volatility Institute Day (26 November)
- Professor Yongmin Zhang was invited to visit Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (21 November)
- Professor Qiang Zhang and Professor Jonathan Wylie from City University of Hong Kong visited GFC (14 November)
- Professor Yongmin Zhang was invited to attend 2014 International Conference on Corporate Finance and Capital Market (8-9 November)
There are no upcoming events at present.